Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Until 35

I realise that I haven't been particularly happy with my life over the last few months. The reasons are many and I do not want to get into those here. Ironically, I am in a new land and there is so much that's 'new' in life. Ideally there should be no space for boredom but my own motivation to make the most of the situation is not exactly sky-rocketing!

Inspired by a post that I read on facebook, I've decided to create some excitement, vowed to live by a new pledge to keep me going. Further, I think I already do a lot for others around so I've decided that this is going to be about 'me'. About doing things that make me feel good inside.

So here's my new campaign: "Until 35". And what it entails is that I am going to target the following until my next birthday, when I turn 35:
- I want to see 35 new places
- I want to find 35 ocassions for pampering myself
- I want to find 35 things that I like about myself and my life
- I want to make 35 new things - could be food, or other
- I want to gift something to 35 people with the intention of simply feeling good

I intend to build this list as well as populate it as I go along. But then it has to be flexible enough to allow me to have fun too. The last thing I would want is another binding! My new diary to record notes is ready and I feel so electrified already!

No comments:

Post a Comment